I hope that the first part was to your liking and has at least piqued your interest. We have already postulated the hypothesis that the Yi King is nothing but an extension of our own intellect. E 'hypothesis hard to swallow, not because of the belief "Enlightenment" that the intellect of the human species is already perfect as the culmination of a long evolutionary process, as the belief "obscurantist" who should be wary of our understanding of how any Our other qualities that could potentially call into question our life. But the truth is that we have within us a machine for calculating power over, that we are free to affirm or deny with our infinite will.
When, and if you begin to see the Yi King, you can not help but ask yourself the following questions: whether the Yi King knows something about me that I can not know, I mean that they are "predetermined" ? But if the Yi King himself instills doubt in me, mean that an oracle is "incompetent"?
Again we try to answer using Matrix, for the accuracy of the encounter between Neo and the Oracle in the second movie "Matrix Reloaded". Here is the dialogue:
- N) So, if I were to guess, I'd say she is a world of machines.
- O) So much is right.
- N) But if this is true, it means that she is part of the system, another type of control.
- O) Go ahead.
- N) I suppose the most obvious question is "How can I trust her?".
- O) Centre! The problem is just that, there is no doubt. And the bad news is that there's really a way for you to know if I'm here to help you or not, so it's up to you, simply a decision to make or accept what you say or waste.
A candy?
(Hands him a piece of candy. Neo hesitate to take it)
- N) You already know if you take it or not?
- O) I would not be an oracle if I did not know.
- N) But if you know already, how can I make a choice?
- O) Why did not you come here to make a choice, you've already made the choice. You are here to try to understand why you made that choice.
(Neo takes the candy)
- N) But why is she here?
- O) Same reason. I love candy!
- N) But why does it help?
- O) We are all here to do what we all need to do. I am interested in one thing Neo: the future. And believe me, I know, the only way to get there is together.
I also asked myself if I do something and the Yi King know beforehand what I will do, are not free, yet it is the Yi King that made me believe that I am free to decide ...
The man has a will of infinite, but has a finite intellect: he does not know if what he wants to succeed or not and if you have to be honest, do not even know what he wants really. On the other hand, however, Yi is the King who has a seemingly infinite intellect and knows a lot more human. Nevertheless, we propose the Yi King as something that does not have an infinite intellect as well as one might think: the Yi King is not a god, it's just an oracle.
But then why do we need him? To reach our intellect and the clarity necessary for the distinction our will is not exercised with infinite precipitation judgmental too hasty. The alliance between the Yi King, the man reflects the alliance between the intellect and will, the intellect is always in need of a free will that affirms or denies what it proposes, that recognizes the truth. At the bottom of the intellect by itself can not offer much: just a willingness, as infinite, it can affirm or deny anything. The intellect does not say anything is just a calculating machine and intuition, a machine that connects ideas within an intuition. We who must decide to listen to the Yi King, as only the will can decide to bend intellect. And the fruit of a collaboration between intellect and will is the action step.
(pending the third party, let me know what you think)
0 comments:
Post a Comment