Sunday, October 4, 2009

Parts Of An Engine Labeled

Why this blog? (First part)


Hello everyone, near and far
today I decided to start this blog to confront the world.
From fifteen years my life has changed. I had the opportunity to accumulate some knowledge of what I might call "special" or "different": the result is that, unfortunately, I also feel special and different. I created this blog just because I'm tired of feeling special and different, I would like to share this knowledge so that everyone can be special and different. But also because this knowledge needs to evolve and to do this we need to grow up.
This knowledge about many aspects of human nature: much clutter in my head, but I will try to regulate them to offer from time to time each of these aspects in the least confused as possible.
Today I would like to talk food human instinct.
Each animal species is animated by a "push" self-preservation, to ensure that in scientific terms is called homeostasis. We are all children of Darwin, "and we all know that this drive was completed in the course of evolution by natural selection. What has been invented evolution in order to maintain homeostasis? It was invented mainly instincts. It has invented all kinds and all are closely interconnected. In theory, then it would be wrong to speak of an instinct separating it from all others, but today is just what you propose to do, taking into account only the instinct for human food, excluding for the moment his relationship with the psychic and social life of man.
in all food animal species instinct operates on a very simple paradigm and perhaps that is also very effective:
Beneficial
Good = Bad = Harmful
It simply means that what is perceived as good by the senses (eg. a smell in the mouth-watering, taste and texture to delight the palate, a feeling of satisfaction) is beneficial for the body (that makes exactly the nutrients that is need, at the exact moment when it is needed and quantity exactly where you need to). Conversely, what is perceived as bad by the senses (eg. Nauseating smell or indifferent, unpleasant taste or texture) is harmful to the body (ie make useless substances which could not only overload the metabolism, but also cause poisoning and lead to death).
To realize the universality of this paradigm instinctive enough to observe the feeding behavior of any animal, provided that live in the wild yet untouched by man. You will be forced to admit that animals who still have the "fortune" to live in the habitat in which their genetic heritage has evolved, they have no need to read books on nutrition, medicine, biology to have a perfect health and an enviable line.
The problem arises when you switch from the observations in animals: observations on men: it seems that the paradigm of food animal instinct does not apply to humans, or only partially, that the exceptions are so numerous that it is prove the rule. This leads to say that the instinct for human food is no longer working and that the conceptual understanding human animal instinct took over.
Before continuing, I invite you to reflect on whether this conclusion is correct or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment