Monday, October 12, 2009

Foggers To Get Rid Of Animals

What kind of response from the Yi King?


Have you ever consulted the Yi King? Or have you ever asked an expert to consult it for you?
Today I would like you to read some consulting as an example, among those I do for those who ask me to show you what constitutes a response Yi King.
The demand for Marina:
.. me and him .. talk about age difference is an understatement .. their families do not know .. the company is aware of, because, while trying to be careful, certainly not the situation we live in a clandestine manner .. we are both free and legally no one would have the right to say anything .. the fault of the prejudices, biases only the damned .. divorced him .. I am a student .. ideal daughter .. but with a too strong to live in true and lasting harmony with my ..
.. knowledge of years .. a report of months .. with my deep hesitation at the beginning for obvious reasons .. doubts that have been thwarted by a man, what I have always tried and never found in my peers, never .. has changed me, inside and out .. I did good and evil at the same time .. If I think back to how it was before I get the shivers .. but now I feel safer .. aware of the effects of my every single act on the other .. aware of me, because they are strong in the outside world and how this is due to his presence near me .. aware of the fact that without him .. I feel lost ..
decline this summer .. .. he does not want to hurt me, deprive me of my experiences .. he who rejects every word, every feeling for me .. and at the same time to hold confirmation too much for me to tie myself if, in a story that has a more than uncertain future .. my helplessness infinite (though I think there is a lump in my throat .. a summer spent looking in the mirror without recognizing me, an immense emptiness that has taken the whole body and mind ..) .. a month ago .. dialogue, my hard head and his not want me away .. and compromise .. because I have the chance to experience and be able to find someone else .. someone who can assure me that he can not give me .. because if I could find someone else, let me go .. and I. .. I do not want anybody else, I'd be willing to put everything and everyone .. everything and everyone .. but I know that is not yet the time ..
.. since we made love again .. we discovered .. us know and we remember each other .. I do not know how long I do not know what I have to wait because he closes himself in thinking that everything is crazy .. But I know I'm trying not to expect anything from him, to await the development of the situation .. I'm waiting for "better times" because everything is pulled even with those responsible .. In short .. are waiting .. unstable at times .. invincible with him .. I do not know about tomorrow, for now I do not even ask how it will be .. the only hope is that with him, with all the limitations that this relationship entails .. it has to pass water under the bridge because the situation could materialize .. but no hurry .. next to him I can wait for the right moment to pull the rabbit out the hat .. will not be a welcome sight to everyone, but if the character and claims that I have come to accept these limits just to be with him .. I think my feeling is flawless .. and I feel that it is the same for him .. but rationality affect too much more about his thoughts .. I instead have impulse .. and often not good for me to keep me going too fast ..
.. forgive the papyrus, I hope it has succeeded .. what I want to know .. if you are strong enough to take this forward .. and if the time comes so that I look, the moment of total light ..
Here is the response Yi King :
Thank you for your modesty, because it is simple and aware of its limitations is the privilege of the strong.
Your inner attitude is exemplary because you're able to harmonize and even your behavior with the external conditions.
You have to keep it: you have to be like a painting that fits its frame, which expands and shrinks depending on the circumstances.
Your modesty is mainly in the fact that you are sure of yourself, you have a clear idea of \u200b\u200bthe value of your love, and that's enough: not feel the need to overdo it. So
avoid underlining your love, so be more easily accepted by others. Do not hold you with excessive claims. Satisfied with small things, otherwise you will certainly humiliated.
A decent attitude, but humble, especially in case of difficulty.
and try to reduce your needs, doing less than what is strictly necessary.
So to summarize: sustained efforts, and resistance against the negative forces coming from outside. Do what you estimated right even if it goes against company policy, which may not be correct.
Enjoy the beauty of this love, but always remember that it is the fruit of your modesty.
The request for Angel :
Hello, first congratulations for the blog that I will continue to follow ..
I wanted to ask a consulting business on my face: in fact I have a 'self-employment but I can not take off because it does not do certain actions (delayed) or do not do the appropriate action ... well
as if waiting for something ..
do not know if this information is sufficient for you or not ...
Here is the response Yi King :
significant influence among the people depends on mutual respect.
The key to the situation lies in communication. You have to be open and receptive to the opinions and ideas that will have others. Understanding between people is not, in this case, of an intellectual nature, it is, rather, they "hear" things, a matter of resonance and empathy, and even sympathy.
Beneficial for friendly relations and agreements.
If it can help to better understanding, creates a nice and relaxed out of the workplace.
There must be a union influence, which must transcend the pull of a purely formal trade agreement.
something more warm and more personal.
And it is for the most powerful of the two parties to take the initiative and opened the door to communication showing receptive and attentive listening to the ideas and proposals that are made. In this situation, people seem to have much importance would rather have something valuable to offer, then we must welcome them with a spirit free from any injury.
So summarizing: You will bring new ideas, take into due consideration. Avoid follow a policy of not leave the beaten track. Be original, let the unexpected plays an important role. Granting of credit to those who deserve it. Avoid prejudice and intolerance, because the others feel it and flee.
Finally a step by Joseph Joubert:
"The desire to be independent of all men who have, and you have no obligations to anyone, is the unmistakable sign of a spirit without tenderness and without indulgence."
The request of Elizabeth :
So I do not feel very good about myself for so many factors and it appears that this dark period will not ever end.
But let's say mainly the fact of not having a love relationship that perhaps now more than ever I feel the need and the fact that despite having a few friends I have always tried to behave with the utmost readiness weighs on me more and more.
I would like to know if something good can evolve only in one of these two fields at least in the first love and friendship.
Here is the response Yi King :
(Unfortunately your question was very general and I made the interpretation difficult. For the next time please be more precise and provide more details.)
Despite the difficulties and obstacles are, the flexibility and 'kindness will help you get what you want. Many problems and dangers around you, but if you wait patiently for your moment with humility and modesty, luck will smile on. Do not take the initiative and not be offensive. Keep your position.
is also possible that these problems are internal, consisting of, for example from your drives removed, that might come suddenly to the surface. Forces are unknown and threatening within yourself, such as might be the sexual drive, because violent harnessed for so long. In all cases you just have to be conscious of the danger.
If you're careful, things will open in a progressive way, everything will become more fluid, the future will be bright and promising. Your success will happen in stages. You do not have no precipitation, no hurry, or impetuosity. Develop your ability to endure pregnancy and that this will slow progression towards the outer action.
Can you get your order If you can remain faithful to the direction of your choice, even amid the greatest difficulties. The
ability to penetrate the other with kindness depends on an inner calm unshakable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment