Saturday, January 24, 2009

Optimist Sailboat For Dummies

love

vibrazioneAmate love, love as much as possible without judging anyone! Be aware that the one who hurts you is your teacher, is the mirror of what you have to overcome and understand. Love, be aware and you get to know the enormous power that is called Love. It is much easier than you think! Have you always afraid of not being able to love, can not love, why confuse love with the love vibration feeling. True Love, Love Power, Love vibration has nothing to do with feeling the love. Human love is too often a drag because it goes through the emotional center and rarely through the heart center, except very powerful love that unites parents and children and spouses. This love is true if there is no time connotation of possessiveness. To understand what is really love, think about the gift of yourself, ask yourself: "What do I do for free for others, without expecting anything in return? "That this is love!" What do I do for myself to prepare me for the great transformation? "And 'This Love!" I am able to give without counting, without expecting anything without being praised for what I did, for what I gave you? "And' love this! Love has no limits, Love is not calculated, Love is unconditional gift of self. Love can not flourish in the heart if you are selfish, if you are bent on yourself. Love can flourish only in your heart if you let it break free and fly away, Love expects nothing from others, simply by Love! More of this unconditional love you give, the more you get! Do not expect to receive from your fellow human, (although this may happen). The essentially receive from your father and your divine brothers ".

Published in French in www.ducielalaterre site. Org

0 comments:

Post a Comment