Thursday, February 3, 2011

Birthday Gift Invitation Requesting Money

DISCRIMINATORY

In this regard, I wish I could say "It's not my problem! I do not care, "but I can not. Not on the subject.
I'm not Italian and when I moved into my house today the neighbor has threatened to sue my whole family, just because the people before us, in that house, were anarchists and the Chinese were like us. That neighbor was, moreover, a policeman. This dude gives good example to fellow! However, for the vote (at least enough, come on) I went on www.orda.it / Rizzoli / star / nicknames / nomignoli.spm to see the nicknames that were data to the Italians, when there was a boom in emigration from Italy to foreign type: "Bolanderschlugger (mangiapolenta)" in Germany, "Dago" (They go, they go, the source is uncertain) a bit 'all over , then the United States "Italians Negroes (that have both boooh draft!) "even if it is not true, at least in my opinion. But the worst was
"Rital" (Italian for France), which stood for "Italian who can not pronounce the r dull." But look who's talking: the French, who were dull and not just the r!

I think that those who gave nicknames were exaggerating, but I also think that the Italian immigrants were behaving in an unpleasant, if not no such nicknames and pecking. Not so many. Whatever the case, however, was not and is not necessary to give nicknames to foreigners, immigrants or not. Indeed, the Italians should be happy about today immigrants arriving: they add a touch of ethnicity to Italy. And then, Italy is
too small and unimportant in the world to preach to others but you are, the United States?! But even they must behave like that. NO.
Jie

0 comments:

Post a Comment