Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Got Blood Glucose 6.4

EMIGRATE EMIGRANTS IN NORWAY

It seems to me to be here for a lifetime, but I left my house
just a month.

The days are dark, the time seems to come to the daylight hours are few
, the days are shrouded in darkness, the evening half an hour to undress and use the day I feel a salami "as they are bundled. I moved to Tromso, a small Norwegian town and I'm here as a research scientist. Norway offers us ample opportunity to young researchers and advanced-equipped laboratories, generous funding and the ability to grow and gain experience. Great country of Norway! So why every night before falling asleep I think with nostalgia of my beautiful city? It 's true that things can be appreciated only when we fail ... More than ever regret my chaotic Rome, the long summer days, the shops are always open and here all the oxygen and suffocate me is all this silence stuns me, the smell of fish entered my nostrils, here you do not eat much, everything is metallic sounds, colors, landscapes. Even people, though friendly and hospitable, are much more cold and detached us than the Italians. The good thing is that in the group of my colleagues There are two Italian teenagers: a Milanese and a Sicilian. In Italy I immediately noticed the cultural differences, but here only know what we share and talk with them makes me feel at home. When we're together we talk about the recipes of our regions and it makes me mouth water, we often speak of our families. Only the fact of speaking the same language makes me feel their brother, this experience is making me understand how sometimes it can feel lonely even among millions of people, now I understand how important the familiarity of the senses, habits, origins. Spectacular in the evenings when I happen to see the northern lights I always think the green eyes of my mother I definitely will stay thinking.

Di Lorenzo D'U.

0 comments:

Post a Comment