Monday, January 31, 2011

Auditing Businesses Who Have Closed

IO

My family, for business reasons, had to move in northern Italy, in Lombardy, I was born and where I lived for several years before returning to Rome. I remember a few episodes of that sad period. Children peers I avoided the park if they felt my different accent. Perhaps they believed that I was not Italian. My father said that if they understood that we were in Rome, always spoke of "thieving Rome". In short, there seemed to live abroad in a country with a different dialect, incomprehensible, between the indifference of local or even despised, and regarded as lazy and malingerers called "southerners". He seemed not to be Italian. Yet we were in another region. This made me realize that discrimination exists even among people of that country. This made me realize that being human is just foolish. Now I am happy to be in my city.

Lollo

0 comments:

Post a Comment